Hcs was established in 1993 when Messrs Hobbs and Tregoning acquired the Hotel Victor at Victor Harbor, South Australia. Over the next two years, the Group acquired and redeveloped many hotels in metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
In the mid-90's HCS then turned its attention to Queensland and currently freeholds, leaseholds & has management agreements in place with 18 Taverns, 6 Clubs and 4 Retail Outlets & 1,700 Gaming Machines across the two states.
The current Queensland entities include CSi Club Southport, Goodna Services Club, LIONS @ Springwood, Club Burleigh, Gaythorne RSL, Eagle Tavern and the recently acquired Club Services Ipswich, these venues alone in Queensland represent over 1,150 Gaming Machines generating in excess of $700 Million Per annum in Gaming Revenue.
HCS offers a hands-on and accountable solution to Management Services that cannot be given by consultants. Distressed venues are brought under the arm of our own hospitality businesses, being able to take advantage of our buying power and the experience that the day-to-day management of our own venues brings.
We have developed a proprietary platform of enterprise reporting that includes financial forecasting and performance metrics, operational standards assessment, tailored marketing strategies and best practice performance measurements.
The Hcs Management team services is far more than any traditional management services arrangement. Hcs provides a holistic hospitality services partnership, incorporating as part of your Management services agreement, direct full time Venue Management, Industry best practice Strategic Group Management Operations Support coupled with full and comprehensive CPA Qualified accountants & administration team, Legal services, Building designs, Interior designers and Architects, Building and Construction Company services all as part of the Hcs team.
Our core approach is to:
• Develop a comprehensive long-term Strategic Management Plan.
• Engineer Operational Plans that control expenses and analytically report in detail to comprehensive structured budgets.
• Design Marketing Plans that drive incremental revenues.
• Provide active oversight throughout the Implementation Process which includes measurable checkpoints against operational objectives.
• Providing Industry Best Practice in Gaming fleet Management along with incredible cash flow management via Industry best machine buying prices.
• Extensive Individualized Loyalty Program creation implementation and management.
• Extensive Daily, Weekly, And Monthly analytical reporting.
• Part of our core strategy to success, is the added layer of professional management, No longer is the Board left to the one dimensional direction of a single Venue General manger. Hcs Group Managers are actively involved on a daily basis reviewing, refining and testing the boundaries to ensure our Managers always remain active and challenged in delivering on venue management outcomes.
• Strategic alliance partnership direct between our Hcs Group Managers and the board to ensure united communication and commitment to the strategic business direction.
• Board reporting alone is a Hcs specialist deliverable, incorporating presentation by not just the Hcs Venue General Manager but also via in person representation of our Group Managers each month to ensure the board receives the full comprehensive business review from the Hcs management Team.
• Cash Flow management becomes a priority with Hcs Managed venues with ongoing focus and attention paid to saving venues money at every opportunity through premium group buying initiatives, be it via gaming machines, Liquor suppliers Multimedia companies, down to utility suppliers etc the list of group negotiated purchasing opportunities available deliver real and tangible bottom line savings to your business.
In addition to the expertise of the Directors, the group employs and contracts a full team of industry professional experts. These include legal, building design and construction, administration staff, bookkeepers, accountants, operations managers and a strong line-up of experienced Hotel and Club managers and staff.
Each state has it's own Senior Hospitality Management team that oversee the day to day management of their respective venues.